- Nostalgic Ferry, double deck, great sea transportation
- Capacity: 100ppl max
BOAT HIRING RATE
- 8 hours Day Charter (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Mon – Fri: $10,800
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $12,000
- 4 hours Night Charter (6:00pm – 10:00pm)
Mon – Fri: $10,800
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $12,000
- Seafood trip to Lee Yue Mun Sam Ka Tsuen $8,000, weekday $6,500
- Round trip from Sai Wan Ho to Tung Lung Chau $8,000 weekday $6,500
- Firework Night Charter $16,800
(Rate on New Year Eve, Chinese New Year subject to change)
Destination: Victoria Harbour, Lamma, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Stanley, Tung Lung Chau, Repulse Bay, Clear Water Bay, Po Toi
For trips to the following destination, additional $3,000: Sai Kung, Grass Island, Tung Ping Chau, Lantau, Tung Chung
Facilities and Services
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Repulse Bay
- Lamma Island
- Sai Kung (+$3000)
- Po Toi
- Cheung Chau
- Peng Chau
- Tung Lung Chau
- Clear Water Bay Second Beach
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party is still absent two hours after the agreed time, and there is no new instruction from the lessor, the hiring will be automatically cancelled, and all negotiated rents must also be paid to the company in full.
- If the booking party wishes to return earlier, no compensation will be provided. If the booking party wishes to hire additional time, please contact us in advance to arrange. In case of overtime, if there is no predetermined charges, the calculation method will be calculated and paid in proportion to the charter fee and hours.
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the number of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- If the engine fails prior to charter and cannot be repaired before boarding, the company will inform the charterer as soon as possible. An alternative vessel will be provided, or the hirer can choose to refund the deposit in full.
- If the engine fails during the charter, the captain should do all he can to send the passenger back to the pier. If the time has exceeded one-half of the charter time or has arrived at the destination, no compensation will be provided. In case of additional period will be provided, it can only be used on weekdays, or refund the hiring fee in proportion.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date.
- If rescheduling is required due to typhoon signal No. 3 or above or the black rainstorm warning, the holiday charter can only be changed to any weekday of the year, or weekend of October or later
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit paid is non-refundable. Rescheduling is not allowed.
- If the customer requests to return to the pier before the appointed end time or terminated the charter before charter time, no compensation and refund for the charter will be given.
- In any case of charter cancellation or postponement, the charterer will remain responsible for all catering and drinks ordered. Seayou Bookings Limited acts only as an agent on the charterers behalf when booking external catering and drinks supplies. For any and all disruptions, the charterer will need to collect the catering and drinks, and remain responsible for their payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the boat clean