Italian Posillipo Technema 52
- Ideal for sightseeing, sea transportation, marriage proposal, pre-wedding shoot, gathering or parties for family and friends
- Equipped with air conditioner, TV & Hi-Fi stereo, refrigerator, electric stove
- Capacity: 30 people maximum (excluding crew)
Length : 52 feet / 15.8m
Speed: 16 knot
Down payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- Day Charter 8 hours
Mon – Fri: $13,800
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $16,800
Includes boat, 2 crews, 4 hours fuel (8.5 km per hour, extra fuel surcharge $100/km), $10,000,000 third party insurance
- Evening Charter 4 hours
Mon – Fri: $11,800
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $12,800
Includes boat, 2 crews, 2 hours fuel (8.5 km per hour, extra fuel surcharge $100/km), $10,000,000 third party insurance
- Overnight Charter
Mon – Fri: $28,400
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $34,980
- 10% discount in Jun, Sep & Oct
- 15% discount in May & Nov
- 20% discount in Apr & Dec
- 25% discount in Jan, Feb & Mar
- No discount on 2nd day of Chinese New Year, Valentine Day, New Year's Eve & National Day
Optional to add:
- Ice $200/3 packs
- Thai Delicacy Catering Set
- Habitu Western Sharing Platter Set
Minimum Rental Hours: 4 Hour
Maximum capacity: 30 ppl
Service Hours: 9am - 11pm
Facilities and Services
- 1 Master & 2 Guest Cabins
- 2 Toilets with private shower
- TV & Hi-Fi Stereo (compatible with iPod)
- Refrigerator, Electric stove
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lei Yue Mun
- Lamma Island
- Ninepin (Geo-Park)
- Kau Sai (18-hole golf course)
- Non-refundable Deposit: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- The leaser would consider the launch as cancelled if the charterer does not show up after 2 hours. If there were no further instructions from the charterer, the launch would be regarded as cancelled. All agreed payment must be paid in full by the charterer. If the charterer requests to return to the destination before the scheduled time, no compensation for the remaining time is given. Extra-hours will also be charged accordingly if the overtime runs.
- The leaser would count charter time from the scheduled time the craft waits upon the charterer (inclusive of such time the craft lines up for embarkation) until the last member of the charter party with the brought equipment has left.
- The charterer is liable and responsible for exceeding the licensed or agreed number of passengers. In all circumstances and the vessel should only sail within Hong Kong water, otherwise, the coxswain reserves the right not to set sail the vessel. The maximum number of hours for motor running for each trip should not excess 50% of charter hours (the calculation is based on 9 knots per hour). The normal number of hours for renting the craft is 8 hours during night-time before midnight. This rule does not apply to overnight chartering.
Things to note before booking
- The charterer agrees to prohibit the use and/or the possession of any illegal drugs on board. The charterer shall be held liable for any loss or damage caused to the vessel and/or the Leaser due to this violation. If such violation is found, the coxswain has the right to cancel the trip and report to the police. NO REFUND will be made.
- The charterer should make sure all furniture and equipment on board in best condition. The charterer will be responsible for any damage caused by any of his party member. All equipment of facilities should be use under any applicable regulation of Hong Kong or the instruction of the person held responsible for the vessel on the date of the launch. The charterer should hold sole responsibility and compensate for all damages if there any damage or injury caused by the violation of such rules.
- The charterer and its participants have the responsibility to keep the vessel clean; otherwise the charterer may request to help cleaning or pay the clean-up services.
- For safety reason, no large-size audio equipment or prohibited items are allowed on board. No dancing, no barbeque, no diving on the upper deck, no swimming in the evening is allowed. Upon unsuccessful advice, the coxswain has the right to sail the vessel back to the pier and all passengers must disembark.
- The vessel is to be used for pleasure purposes only and for cruising within Hong Kong Territorial Water.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- Postponement is allowed only in the cases of Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No.3 or above being hoisted on the day of but prior to the trip. The vessel would still set sail as scheduled under unstable weather conditions such as Typhoon Signal no. 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning being issued, rainy days as well as big wave and windy.
- In the event of Typhoon Signal No.3 or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 2 hours before a trip; such trip will be automatically cancelled and
- postponed to an alternative day. If refund is requested; boat owner will return 50% of the total rental amount.
- If typhoon signal no.3 or black rainstorm warning is hoisted while sailing, the coxswain could choose to sail the vessel back to the closest pier according to the Marine Ordinance and Safety. Under no circumstances should compensation be given in such situations.
- If there is a change in the weather or for safety reasons, the coxswain reserves the rights to choose a safer route and another destination for boarding.
- If the departure date is re-scheduled because typhoon signals no.3 or higher is hoisted, the postponed scheduled launch would be on a weekday within the same year if the original launch date is on a weekday. In case the original date of the scheduled launch is on Sunday, public holiday or on Saturday, the rescheduled date would be on any non-public holiday, weekday, or the same kind of date after September in the same year. All documents should be sending to the SEAYOU for date changing within one week, the leaser will consider the launch cancelled for any delay and the payment is non-refundable.
- In cases of cancellation the deposit that has been paid is non-refundable.
- If the engine fails before sailing and cannot repaired before launch, SEAYOU will represent the leaser to inform the charterer as soon as possible. Full return of the deposit, amendment of the departure date or replacement of another vessel would be guarantee. If customers may request full rental amount return.
- When boating cancellation or postponement occurs, SEAYOU will cancel reservations of refreshment. If the catering company has already prepared the refreshment or through other reasons and cancellation is not possible, the charterer will collect all the provisions at the appointed time and place.
- If the engine fails while sailing, the vessel should return immediately by all means. The leaser will not compensate the chartering time if the charterer has used half of the chartering time or it has already reached the destination. Compensation launch could only be arranged on a weekday. If the craft cannot reach the appointed boarding pier, the charterer should board from the suggested pier. The leaser will only compensate all the traveling expenses between the appointed and suggested pier.