- Ideal for sea transportation, gathering or parties for family and friends
- Luxury cabin, kitchen, air-conditioner, Karaoke, Sound Speakers
- Optional to add on F&B, Speedboat packages: Banana Boat & Wakeboarding
- Capacity: 50 people maximum (excluding crew)
- Hop aboard and drop off at Aberdeen / Central / TST
- Day Charter 8 hours: 10:30am - 5:30pm
- Night Charter 4 hours: 7pm - 11pm
- Price: HK$28,000 (Overtime $2,000/hr)
- Other time on request
Above quote price includes the boat, boat crew, 2 pack of ice, and fuel for a total of 3 hours engine running time. Additional hour or overtime or engine running time $2,000/ hour.
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day, etc.
Water Activities Charges
- Inflatable water slide $2,000
- Trampoline $800
- Floating mat $800
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $3,800, additional $1,000/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
- 2 hours Wakesufing $2,800, additional $1,100/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
- 2 hours Flyboarding $2,800, additional $1,100/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
Facilities and Services
- Luxury cabin
- Full Kitchen
- Washroom, Bathroom
- Sound Speakers (standard audio jack)
- Life jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lei Yue Mun
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
- Lamma Island
- Non-refundable Deposit: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If the engine fails prior to charter and cannot be repaired before boarding, the company will inform the charterer as soon as possible. An alternative vessel will be provided as quick as reasonably possible and if no vessel is available, a re-scheduled charter date will be guaranteed within 6 months of the original charter date. The customer will take possession of any and all catering on the day of the original charter, and will need to re-order for the rescheduled date.
- If the engine fails during the charter, the Captain stall try his or her best to alleviate the problem. If this is not possible, the captain will make arrangements to take passengers back to shore. In regards to the possibility of compensation, in the form of a reduced rate additional charter date, arrangements will be made between Seayou Bookings Limited and the charterer on the first working day after the charter. The Captain's focus is the safety of the boat and its guests, and will not be responsible for any negotiations with the charterer.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
- For cancellations and re-scheduling requests, the customer must notify Seayou Bookings Limited in writing at least 30 days before the charter day, or will otherwise be responsible for the full payment of the charter and any services booked.
- Any changes to the booking date will be subject to a $1,000 administration fee.
- Rescheduled charter dates can be changed once only, and must be for the same vessel as originally booked.
- In the case of the charterer not arriving at the agreed upon boarding pier within two hours of the charter start time, the charter will be considered cancelled.
- If the customer requests to return to the pier before the appointed end time or terminated the charter before charter time, no compensation and refund for the charter will be given.
- In any case of charter cancellation or postponement, the charterer will remain responsible for all catering and drinks ordered. Seayou Bookings Limited acts only as an agent on the charterers behalf when booking external catering and drinks supplies. For any and all disruptions, the charterer will need to collect the catering and drinks, and remain responsible for their payment.