- Max 20 ppl
- Boarding at Kwun Tong
- Perfect for party and houseboat experience
- Rental for pleasure purposes
- Complimentary Drinks And Snacks, Karaoke, Board Games, Piano, Mahjong, Sound System
- Well-equipped open kitchen
- BBQ Grill (with additional HK$1,000), Catering By Quotation
Day Charter (11:00 - 23:59 any 8 hours): $11,000
Overnight Charter (Check out before 10:00): $14,500
(Includes 10 times single trips from Kwun Tong Public Pier to Houseboat or vice versa, additional transport $50/person)
Facilities and Services
4 cabins (1 queen, 1 twin, 2 single)
Kitchen (Microwave, Oven, Induction Cooker, Dishwasher, Refrigerator)
Bath (1 shower, 1 bathtub)
Drinks (Water and 2 types of soft drinks per head)
Projector and TV
Coffee Machine (Nespresso)
- Kwun Tong Typhoon Shelter
- Full payment is required to confirm the booking
- * ”Number of guests” is the max number of persons on board at all time, NO EXTRA guest is allowed to get on board
Covid 19 Special Arrangement
In the event that the restrictions imposed by the Government in response to COVID19 result in the houseboat rental becoming prohibited on the originally scheduled boarding date, we will arrange to reschedule the rental to a subsequent boarding date on the following terms:
- If the original boarding date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on weekday. If the original boarding date is on the weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on the weekend.
- Any difference in rental fee between the rescheduled day and the original reservation date, will not be refunded.
- Customers may only reschedule the boarding date once, such rescheduled date to be within 6 months from the original boarding date. If the customer has not rescheduled within this period, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the rental fee.
- We will not accept any refund request
Terms and conditions
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If the engine fails prior to charter and cannot be repaired before boarding, the company will inform the charterer as soon as possible. An alternative vessel will be provided as quick as reasonably possible and if no vessel is available, a re-scheduled charter date will be guaranteed within 6 months of the original charter date. The customer will take possession of any and all catering on the day of the original charter, and will need to re-order for the rescheduled date.
- If the engine fails during the charter, the Captain stall try his or her best to alleviate the problem. If this is not possible, the captain will make arrangements to take passengers back to shore. In regards to the possibility of compensation, in the form of a reduced rate additional charter date, arrangements will be made between Seayou Bookings Limited and the charterer on the first working day after the charter. The Captain's focus is the safety of the boat and its guests, and will not be responsible for any negotiations with the charterer.