- 4 Hours Wedding + half Hours Set-up (any 4.5 hours between 10am-11pm)
- Al Fresco Open Bar (4 Hours)*
- French Wedding Themed Décor*
- Professional Wedding MC Service
- White Feather Signing Pen and Ring Pillow
- Surround-sound Audio and Wireless Microphone
- Portable Projector and Screen for Video Playing
- One Bottle of Champagne for Toasting
- Welcome Mocktail (1 glass per guest)
- Unlimited Peroni Beer, House Red and White Wine, Sprite, Coke, Coke Zero, Orange & Cranberry Juice
- Nespresso, Tea, Sparkling Water, Distilled Water
- Reception Table Décor and Easel
- Anchor-Shaped Signing Board with Signing Pan
- Wedding Ceremony Décor with table and chairs
- Dining Table Décor
- Central Pier No.10 - Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Kwun Tong Public Pier - Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Causeway Bay Pier - Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Aberdeen Ocean Court - Southern Island Cruise
Mon-Fri $63,000; Sat-Sun $68,000; Holiday&Eve $73,800
Mon-Fri $72,800; Sat-Sun $77,800; Holiday&Eve $83,600
Lamma Rainbow Seafood Menu A
Mon-Fri $75,800; Sat-Sun $80,800; Holiday&Eve $86,600
Lamma Rainbow Seafood Menu B
Mon-Fri $95,800; Sat-Sun $100,800; Holiday&Eve $106,600
Prestige 5-Course Dining (40 guests)
Mon-Fri $123,000; Sat-Sun $128,000; Holiday&Eve $133,800
*Price subject to 10% service charge
*For services after 11pm, additional service fee of $2,000 per hour will be charged
- Production Set-up & Dismantle $6,000/hour
- Event Time (includes open bar beverage) $12,000/hour
- Negroni, Cosmopolitan, Mojito, Screw Driver, Gin Tonic, Vodka Coke, Others $2,400/type/30 glasses
- Champagne - NV Moet & Chandon Brut (France) 750ml $400/bottle
- Sparkling wine - Cinzano Prosecco (Italy) 750ml $200/bottle
- $4000 (Price includes $305 government fee)
- Flavor - Lemon, Vanilla, Chocolate, Mocha $5200 (Price includes delivery fee)
- Standard Welcome Sign $800 (+$800 Graphic Design fee, if needed)
- Standard Backdrop 5 pcs (W187 x H49 cm each) $4,000 (+$1,800 Graphic Design fee, if needed)
- Full Backdrop - from floor to top (W224 x H285 cm) $6,000 (+$1,800 Graphic Design fee, if needed)
*Graphic design fee provides 2 design only
- Bridal Bouquet Package (Including 1 boutonniere) $2,800
- Gift Bouquet (colour tone customizable) $2,800
- Fresh Flower Decoration (quote upon request) Min. charge $15,000
*Price includes delivery fee
Package InformationThe double decker design allows you to host your wedding in the upper outdoor setting, surrounded and enchanted by the ocean. After the two hearts unite into one, you can host your wedding reception at the lower deck. In the meantime, the upper deck will transform into a party/social area for you to enjoy yourselves at the Al Fresco bar, or dance the night away, and enjoy the happiest day of your life.
Who can join?
- For safety concerns, please note that children 18 and under must be accompanied by adult.
- Alcohol will be provided, if minors are invited, please ensure that all activities on board are safe and legal.
- Custom yacht dedicated for one of a kind events and wedding experience
- 2 level, total 3000sqft of space
- Different setting available: cocktail, high table dinner, product launch, seminar, wedding ceremony, etc.
- Victoria Harbour Cruise Pick up: Central / Kwun Tong / CWB
- Southern Island Cruise Pick up: Aberdeen
- Capacity: 50 people max (excluding crew and bartenders)
- Crews: 5 crew + 2 bartenders
Length : 78 feet / 23.90m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- 4 hours - HK$48,000
- 8 hours – HK$80,000
- 12 hours – HK$120,000
- Set up & Dismantle hours without charter – HK$6,000/hour
Above rates include boat, 5 boat crew, 3 hours engine running time, bar service with 2 bartenders and unlimited soft drinks, juice and water, ice, glassware, free cake cutting.
For Public Holiday and Eve, 10% service charge applies.
For Service outside working hours 10am-11pm, hardship fee $2000/hour applies.
Fuel Surcharge if over 3 hours engine running time $2,000/hour. Overtime more than 20 minutes $10,000/hour.
Rates are subject to separate quote on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Canapes $240 per person, minimum 40pax
- Chinese / Western buffet $320 per person, minimum 40pax
- 4-Hour Open Bar $16,000, unlimited Beer, House Red and White Wine & Cocktail (3 pre-selected + single mix of Gin, Vodka, Rum with Soda water, Tonic water and Coke)
- Champagne: NV Moet & Chandon Brut (France) 750ml @$400/bottle, min 12 bottles
- Sparkling Wine: Cinzano Prosecco (Italy) 750ml @$200/bottle, min 12 bottles
- BYOB Corkage fee: Standard 750ml @$250/bottle, Magnum 1.5L @$400/bottle, min $2,500, max $8,000. Our corkage covers the receiving of your delivery at a pre-arranged time, chilling, service, provision of glassware and re-boxing of any leftovers for your collection.
- DJ Package $6,000: 2 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, Setup and Freight
- DJ Package Plus $13,000: 5 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, 2 x Technician, Simple Lighting, Setup and Freight
- Yoga Instructor $2,400 for 2 hours
- Live Band Music - Tank
(1 Vocalist/ Guitarist, 1 Pianist and 1 Percussionist)
Professional 2-hour package $6,888 up
Professional 4-hour package $10,888 up
- Gift Bouquet $2,800
- 99 Roses Bouquet $4,500
- Fresh Flower Decoration quote upon request
BOAT PACKAGE AVAILABLE:
- 4 hours Party Package with free flow bar and buffet for 50pax HK$80,000
- 4 hours Charter + 4 Course Dinner HK$3,000/person, min 24pax, max 40pax
- 4 hours Harbour Wedding Package for 50pax, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, etc. HK$68,000 plus 10%
- 4 hours Aberdeen Wedding Package, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, shuttle boat boarding at Ap Lei Chau, etc. HK$980/person plus 10%, min charge $88,000, max 120pax
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Diving Platform
- Outdoor & Indoor Showers
- Self Service Bar
- Independent Bridal Room
- 2 Lavatories
- Self-service kitchen
- Induction Cooker
- Audio Speakers
- Audio Mixer
- Indoor Screens
- Outdoor Screens
- TV (Flat Screen)
- Wireless Microphones
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
- Cooler Box (Ice +$60/ pack)
Food and Beverages
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
- Both adults and children will be charged the same.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day.
- If customers wish to carry large furniture or audio equipment on board, please enquire the ship owner first, extra charge may be applied.Payment Arrangement:
- Payment is to be made by four consecutive monthly instalments.
- - Deposit ($10,000) is required to confirm the wedding date.
- - Second instalment (40% of the total cost) is to be paid one month after the first deposit.
- - Third instalment (30% of the total cost) is to be paid three months before sailing date.
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing