FLOAT Party Package
4 hours HK$85,000, 50ppl maximum
Extra hour $16,000 before 11pm, $18,000 after 11pm
- Time: 4 hours
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Pick up & Drop off: Central / Kwun Tong / CWB
- Package includes Open Bar, DJ live music, Mexican food
- Food: Mexican Tacos, Skewers and finger food
- Open Bar: house red, house white, vodka, gin, rum, coke, coke zero, sprite, soda water, tonic water, orange juice, cranberry juice, coffee tea and water. With complimentary mocktail.
- DJ Plus live music: 5 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, 2 x Technician, Simple Lighting
- Playlist options: 70’s disco, 80’s pop, 90’s Hip Hop & Rnb, 2000’s to now mainstream energetic dance tracks
- DJ Tools Genre like: Afro Beats/ Latin, Funk/Soul/Disco, House Mainstream Remixes, Deep House/Vocal House, Groove/ Jackin' House, Tech House, Melodic Techno
Package InformationExperience a party like no others in town with our DJ party package! With a DJ set on our boats, not only will you get to party as you wish, you also get the privacy while enjoying the spectacular skyline of Hong Kong on board the magnificent FLOAT. Our Open Bar and delicious platters will complete your night, leaving you wanting to come back the Friday after!
Who can join?
- For safety concerns, please note that children 18 and under must be accompanied by adult.
- Alcohol will be provided, if minors are invited, please ensure that all activities on board are safe and legal.
- Custom yacht dedicated for one of a kind events and wedding experience
- 2 level, total 3000sqft of space
- Different setting available: cocktail, high table dinner, product launch, seminar, wedding ceremony, etc.
- Victoria Harbour Cruise Pick up: Central / Kwun Tong / CWB
- Southern Island Cruise Pick up: Aberdeen
- Capacity: 50 people max (excluding crew and bartenders)
- Crews: 5 crew + 2 bartenders
Length : 78 feet / 23.90m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- 4 hours - HK$48,000
- 8 hours – HK$80,000
- 12 hours – HK$120,000
- Set up & Dismantle hours without charter – HK$6,000/hour
Above rates include boat, 5 boat crew, 3 hours engine running time, bar service with 2 bartenders and unlimited soft drinks, juice and water, ice, glassware, free cake cutting.
For Public Holiday and Eve, 10% service charge applies.
For Service outside working hours 10am-11pm, hardship fee $2000/hour applies.
Fuel Surcharge if over 3 hours engine running time $2,000/hour. Overtime more than 20 minutes $10,000/hour.
Rates are subject to separate quote on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Canapes $240 per person, minimum 40pax
- Chinese / Western buffet $320 per person, minimum 40pax
- 4-Hour Open Bar $16,000, unlimited Beer, House Red and White Wine & Cocktail (3 pre-selected + single mix of Gin, Vodka, Rum with Soda water, Tonic water and Coke)
- Champagne: NV Moet & Chandon Brut (France) 750ml @$400/bottle, min 12 bottles
- Sparkling Wine: Cinzano Prosecco (Italy) 750ml @$200/bottle, min 12 bottles
- BYOB Corkage fee: Standard 750ml @$250/bottle, Magnum 1.5L @$400/bottle, min $2,500, max $8,000. Our corkage covers the receiving of your delivery at a pre-arranged time, chilling, service, provision of glassware and re-boxing of any leftovers for your collection.
- DJ Package $6,000: 2 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, Setup and Freight
- DJ Package Plus $13,000: 5 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, 2 x Technician, Simple Lighting, Setup and Freight
- Yoga Instructor $2,400 for 2 hours
- Live Band Music - Tank
(1 Vocalist/ Guitarist, 1 Pianist and 1 Percussionist)
Professional 2-hour package $6,888 up
Professional 4-hour package $10,888 up
- Gift Bouquet $2,800
- 99 Roses Bouquet $4,500
- Fresh Flower Decoration quote upon request
BOAT PACKAGE AVAILABLE:
- 4 hours Party Package with free flow bar and buffet for 50pax HK$80,000
- 4 hours Charter + 4 Course Dinner HK$3,000/person, min 24pax, max 40pax
- 4 hours Harbour Wedding Package for 50pax, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, etc. HK$68,000 plus 10%
- 4 hours Aberdeen Wedding Package, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, shuttle boat boarding at Ap Lei Chau, etc. HK$980/person plus 10%, min charge $88,000, max 120pax
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Outdoor Performance Stage & Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Diving Platform
- Outdoor & Indoor Showers
- 2 Rooms at lower deck with air-conditioning
- Self served bar
- Changing room
- 2 Lavatories
- Kitchen with Microwave, Induction Cooker & Refrigerator
- Audio Speakers
- Portable Screen with projector
- TV (Flat Screen)
- Wireless Microphone
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
- Cooler Box
Food and Beverages
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- FLOAT Summer Package valid from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
- Down payment: 50% to confirm booking
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- All payment is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- No Pets is allowed on board.
- No Cake Throwing.
- Please keep the yacht clean