- City Vacation Yacht
- The ultimate party junk boat that provides everything you need
- Pick up / Drop off: Kwun Tong/ Causeway Bay/ Central/ TST/ Sai Kung (Quote upon request)
- Destination: Clear water bay/ Repluse bay/ Deep water bay/ Sai Kung (Quote upon request)
- Capacity: 25 ppl max (excluding crew)
Length : 60 feet
Down payment: 50%
Boat Hiring Rate (Day Charter 8 hours: 10am-6pm):
- Mon – Fri: $14,200 / 25 pax
- Sat, Sun & Holiday: $17,000 / 25 pax
- Mon – Fri: $15,300 / 25 pax
- Sat, Sun & Holiday: $18,000 / 25 pax
- Boat, Boat Crew, Fuel
- Water toys (choose 2: Floating mat for 5-6 pax OR Water seesaw for 4 pax OR Single pax floating mat x6 OR Big floating pads with floating rolls OR Big floating duck)
Optional to add:
- Water Toys: $560 for one extra toy
(Floating mat for 5-6 pax OR Water seesaw for 4 pax OR Single pax floating mat x6 OR Big floating pads with floating rolls OR Big floating duck)
- Stand up paddle board with coach $560
- 8 ppl floating mat with floating ice bucket $900
- Speedboat with wakeboard $5,000
- Wakesurf (Quote upon request)
- Rubber boat to beach $1,650
- Pets $350/dog (Any size)
Minimum Rental Hours: 8 Hour
Maximum capacity: 25 ppl
Service Hours: 10:00-18:00
Facilities and Services
- Washroom, Outdoor Shower
- Changing room
- In door and outdoor audio system
- Karaoke, mahjong
- Air fryer
- 50 cans of non-alcoholic drinks( Coke/ Zero/ Soda/Spirit/ 7-up/ Fanta/ Grapefruit/ Cream soda/ Lemon tea/ Chrysanthemum tea/ Tea/ Water）
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Clear Water Bay Second Beach
- Clear Water Bay First Beach
- Clear Water Bay
- 24 hours confirmation.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit (50% of the total amount) is required.
- The remaining balance should be paid at least 14 days prior to the event date, otherwise the booking will be automatically terminated, and the deposit payment will be forfeited.
- Choose the sailing date, pick up and drop off pier, plus other add on-services need. Then follow the instruction to confirm your booking request, the owner will confirm in 24 hours.
- Once the owner has confirmed, a Payment Link will be sent to your provided email, please follow the instruction to make a deposit payment (50% of the total amount), after payment the booking is done and confirmed.
- A confirmation email together with the invoice (voucher) will be sent to your provided email. (For cancellation and change please refer to the Cancellation Policy).
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the number of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels, etc.
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean, thank you for your cooperation