- Aberdeen classic brown wooden junk
- Go-to choice for leaving parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, or just a great day out with your mates
- Capacity: 40 pax max (excluding crew)
- Pick up / Drop off: Aberdeen/ Central Pier 10/ Causeway Bay/ TST/ Discovery Bay
- Destinations: Clearwater bay,repulse bay, turtle cove, cheung chau, lantau island, deepwater bay, stanley bay, shek o, lamma island, lei yu mun, victoria harbour cruise
Length : 16.40m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATEDay Charter (10:30am – 5:30pm)
- $14,000 / 40 pax
- Include boat, boat crew, fuel
- Large floating mat, SUP, water trampoline, pool noodles
- Pets are allowed (But there is a $500 fine if the owner doesn't look after them and if they go to the toilet on the cushions.)
Night Charter (7:00pm – 11:00pm)
- $13,000 / 40 pax
*Pick up and drop off at Central Pier 10
- Include boat, boat crew, fuel
- Pets are allowed (But there is a $500 fine if the owner doesn't look after them and if they go to the toilet on the cushions.
Optional to add:
- 4 hours Wake boarding $4,000
- DJ: $6,500 for day junks and $5,500 for night junks
- Additional food & beverage packages
Facilities and Services
- Drinking water
- Glassware: cups, plates and cutlery
- Full use of the kitchen
- Cushions and bean bags
- Sound system with speakers upstairs and downstairs
- Large cooler box with cooling ice for the drinks
- Smaller cooler box with drinking ice
- Life jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lei Yue Mun
- Lamma Island
- Turtle Cove
- Cheung Sha (Lantau Island)
- Shek O
- Clear Water Bay
- Instant Confirmation.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit (50% of the total amount) is required.
- The remaining balance should be paid at least 14 days prior to the event date, otherwise the booking will be automatically terminated, and the deposit payment will be forfeited.
Due to the repeated occurrence of Covid-19 virus, you must agree & accept the following terms for proceeding a booking.
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled and no refund will be provided."
The arrangement based on the following terms:
- If the original boarding date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on weekday. If the original boarding date is on the weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on the weekend.
- Any difference in rental fee between the rescheduled day and the original reservation date, will not be refunded. Customers may only reschedule the boarding date once, such rescheduled date to be within 6 months from the original date. If the customer has not rescheduled within this period, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the rental fee.
- In the event of rescheduling due to the foregoing, we will not accept any change of bookings.
- Number of guests on board should not exceed the maximum number of guest of the boat.
- Please arrive the pier on time. Booking will be automatically terminated if lessees do not show up after two hours of the designated time. Lessees should still pay the full rent as agreed.
- Routes will be subjected to the weather condition on the boarding day, any additional fee will be paid to the vessel owner directly.
- Lessees should take care for their own properties. Seayou & Vessel Owners are not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Lessees can purchase extra insurances if it is needed.
- No Cancellation. No Refund.
- Rescheduling is not allowed if the departure date is less than 2 weeks (except rearrangement due to bad weather).
- Customer can only reschedule the trip to a date in or after October in the same year for free. Extra 30% of the rental price will be collected as service charge for rescheduling before October. All rescheduling is subjected to availability of the boat.
- If the original departure date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must be on weekday. If it is on weekend, the rescheduled day must be on weekend. Charge may be applied for rescheduling.
- Customer can only reschedule the date for once.
- We do not accept any changes of vessel.
- No cancellation or rescheduling is allowed for the ordered food & beverages.
- If the vessel fails to operate, the owner will notify the customers for rescheduling or replace with a vessel in similar standard. Customers can choose to refund.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time.
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings.
- Please keep the yacht clean.