Sai Kung MA
- Sai Kung classic wooden junk
- The ultimate party junk boat that provides everything you need
- Pick up / Drop off: Sai Kung Pier
- Destination: Sai Kung
- Capacity: 42 ppl max (excluding crew)
Down payment: 50%
Boat Hiring Rate (Jul – Aug):
- Day Charter 8 hours (9am-5pm or 10am-6pm)
Mon – Fri: $6,500 for 20ppl, extra $200/person
Sat: $11,500 for 30ppl, extra $300/person
Sun & Holiday: $12,500 for 30ppl, extra $300/person
- Boat, fuel, crews
- Breakfast on boat
- Water toys (slide, trampoline, floating noodle)
Facilities and Services
- Toilets, Showering area
- Audio system
- Playing Cards, Dice cup, Mahjong
- Sai Kung
- Sai Kung
- 24 hours confirmation.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit (50% of the total amount) is required.
- The remaining balance should be paid at least 14 days prior to the event date, otherwise the booking will be automatically terminated, and the deposit payment will be forfeited.
How to book?
- Choose the sailing date, pick up and drop off pier, plus other add on-services need. Then follow the instruction to confirm your booking request, the owner will confirm in 24 hours.
- Once the owner has confirmed, a Payment Link will be sent to your provided email, please follow the instruction to make a deposit payment (50% of the total amount), after payment the booking is done and confirmed.
- A confirmation email together with the invoice (voucher) will be sent to your provided email. (For cancellation and change please refer to the Cancellation Policy).
Covid 19 Special Arrangement
Due to the repeated occurrence of Covid-19 virus, you must agree & accept the following terms for proceeding a booking.
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled and no refund will be provided."
The arrangement based on the following terms:
1. If the original boarding date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on weekday. If the original boarding date is on the weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on the weekend.
2. Any difference in rental fee between the rescheduled day and the original reservation date, will not be refunded. Customers may only reschedule the boarding date once, such rescheduled date to be within 6 months from the original date. If the customer has not rescheduled within this period, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the rental fee.
3. In the event of rescheduling due to the foregoing, we will not accept any change of bookings.
1. Number of guests on board should not exceed the maximum number of guest of the boat.
2. Notification is needed in advance if lessees would like to bring large equipment on board, included but not limited to audio, cookware equipment and etc. Otherwise, vessel owners reserve the right to refuse.
3. Please arrive the pier on time. Booking will be automatically terminated if lessees do not show up after two hours of the designated time. Lessees should still pay the full rent as agreed.
4. Routes will be subjected to the weather condition on the boarding day, any additional fee will be paid to the vessel owner directly.
5. The price listed on website is only for entertainment use, for other special use such commercial promotion or wedding party, please contact us for price quotation.
6. The lessees shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the boat, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the boat.
7. If service providers are unable to offer the free facilities and service listed, service providers would try the best to provide an alternative which can provide same level service and facilities, however there would not be any compensation. If the service providers are unable to offer the extra paid facilities and service, guests can accept the arrangement or reject the offer to receive a refund of the extra paid service.
8. If mechanical problems occur during the trip, captains should send guests back with all efforts. If the usage time had reached half of the total rental time, or the vessel had arrived the desired destination, rescheduling will not be offered. Bookings can only be rescheduled to weekdays, or proportionally refunded.
9. Lessees should take care for their own properties. Seayou & Vessel Owners are not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
10. Lessees can purchase extra insurances if it is needed.
- No Cancellation. No Refund.
- Rescheduling is not allowed if the departure date is less than 2 weeks (except rearrangement due to bad weather).
- Customer can only reschedule the trip to a date in or after October in the same year for free. Extra 30% of the rental price will be collected as service charge for rescheduling before October. All rescheduling is subjected to availability of the boat.
- If the original departure date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must be on weekday. If it is on weekend, the rescheduled day must be on weekend. Charge may be applied for rescheduling.
- Customer can only reschedule the date for once.
- We do not accept any changes of vessel.
- No cancellation or rescheduling is allowed for the ordered food & beverages.
- If the vessel fails to operate, the owner will notify the customers for rescheduling or replace with a vessel in similar standard. Customers can choose to refund.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels, etc.
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean, thank you for your cooperation