- Ideal for marriage proposal, pre-wedding shoot, gathering or parties for family and friends
- Equipped with air conditioner, sound system, TV, kitchen and basic kitchenware
- Optional to add on F&B, Slide, Banana Boat, Wakeboardingetc
- Capacity: 30 people maximum (excluding crew)
- Hop aboard and drop off at Central / Causeway Bay / TST
Length : 60 feet / 18.16 m
Down payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE (2022)
- Day Charter 8 hours (10:00am-6:00pm)
Mon – Fri: $14,500
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $18,500
Include boat, 2 boat crew, 4 hours engine running time
- Night Charter 4 hours (7:00pm-11:00pm)
Mon – Fri: $14,500
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $18,000
Include boat, 2 boat crew, 3 hours engine running time
*Additional hour, Overtime, or additional engine running time $2,000/hour
*For trips to Sai Kung, additional $2,000 (depend on othe weather, if cannot go due to bad weather this fee would be refunded within 2 weeks)
*If need to be picked up or dropped off at Sai Kung, the hiring time would be reduced to 6 hours from 11:00am-5:00pm instead
*Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, Dragon Boat Festival, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day.
Optional to add:
- Ice $200/ 3packs
- Kayak $300
- Drink package $1,200 up
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $4,500 (not available at Sai Kung)
Facilities and Services
- Air conditioner
- 2 Washroom/Bathroom
- Sound System (3.5mm phone jack)
- Kitchen, Induction Stove, Microwave, Fridge, basic kitchenware and cutlery
- Glassware (if need a specific quantity, please notify us in advance)
- TV (Please notify us in advance if you need to play CD)
- Mahjong ($100 pay to crew on site. Please notify us in advance if need)
- Life jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter
- Kwun Tong Typhoon Shelter
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
- Sai Kung (+$2000)
- Long Ke (+$2000)
- Tai O (+$3000)
- Po Toi
- Kau Sai (18-hole golf course)
- Pak Lap
- Cheung Chau
- Tung Lung Chau
- Half Moon Bay
- Tai She Wan
- Nam Fung Wan
- High Island
- Ung Kong Chau
- Tai Tou Chau
- Sharp Island
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- No Drugs is allowed onboard
- No Pets is allowed onboard
- No dance is allowed onboard
- No diving/jumping from the Sundeck
- No Speakers and music instruments to bring on board
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 4 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.