- Standard White Classic Junk
- Capacity: 25-30ppl max (excluding crew)
- Pick up / Drop off: Central / TST / Aberdeen
- Destination: Clear Water Bay / Repulse Bay / Deep Water Bay
Length : 60 feet / 18.60m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- Day Charter (10:00am – 6:00pm)
Mon - Fri: $7,000
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $9,800
Include boat, 2 boat crew, fuel, coolers with 2 packs of ice, life jackets, 3rd party insurance
Free water toy: big floating mat and pool noodles
- Night Charter (7:00pm – 11:00pm)
Mon – Fri: $6,800
Sat & Sun & Holiday: $8,800
Include boat, 2 boat crew, fuel, life jackets, 3rd party insurance
Above quoted price inclusive a total 3 hours of engine running time. Additional hour or Overtime $1,500/hour.
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Ice $200/3 packs
- Thai Delicacy Catering Set: 10ppl set $2,300, 20ppl set $3,800, 30ppl set $4,800
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $4,000
- 2 hours Wakesufing $3,200
- 2 hours Jetskiing $3,000, additional $1,200/hour
Facilities and Services
- 1 Guest Cabin with 2 single beds
- 1 Toilet
- Electric stove
- Hi-Fi Stereo (compatible with phone / 3.5mm plug)
Food and Beverages
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Big Clear Water Bay (Po Toi O)
- A minimum rent hour of 8 hours. Prices will not be adjusted if the lease time is shorter than 8 hours. However, if the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period of time or schedule to return earlier, please inform the ship owner and the crew.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
- Both adults and children will be charged the same.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day.
- If the booking party plans to bring any equipment or furniture, the ship owner needs to be informed at least 14 days before the charter date and an extra charge may be applied.
- Payment Arrangement:
- To reserve the charter date, bookings and catering orders are confirmed only when a 50% deposit is made. The remaining balance must be paid in full 14 days before the event/charter date, or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean
- You must also acknowledge:
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing
- Shoes must be taken off when onboard