VIP ROOM HONG KONG
Boat InfoPlease note that houseboat rental is not for living aboard purpose, you can rent the whole houseboat for leisure purpose ONLY
- Perfect for party and houseboat experience
- A 73ft houseboat with 3 floors of living area (more than 4,000 sq ft)
- Chilled rear balcony
- Spacious front deck
- Entertainment area with Netflix, boardgames, poker, and mah-jong
- Well-equipped open kitchen
- Equipped with 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms with shower with warm water and toilet
- Optional to add on F&B
The houseboat Oceanwin is located near Kwun Tong Public Pier. Close to Kwun Tong MTR Station, it has an authentic harbour view with the sunlight and sea breeze. You are welcome to upgrade with catering services.
Sampans (water taxi) services (at passenger’s own expenses in cash):
10:00 – 00:00: HKD 50 per trip (Max. 5 passengers)
00:00 – 04:00: HKD 100 per trip (Max. 5 passengers)
Day Rental: Any 8 hours between 12:00 - 00:00
- 1 - 5 pax weekdays $4,500 | weekends $5,000
- 6 pax weekdays $5,000 | weekends $5,500
- 7 pax weekdays $5,500 | weekends $6,000
- 8 pax weekdays $6,000 | weekends $6,500
- 9 pax weekdays $6,500 | weekends $7,000
- 10 pax weekdays $7,000 | weekends $7,500
- 11 pax weekdays $7,500 | weekends $8,000
- 12 pax weekdays $8,000 | weekends $8,500
- 13 pax weekdays $8,500 | weekends $9,000
- 14 pax weekdays $9,000 | weekends $9,500
- 15 pax weekdays $9,500 | weekends $10,000
Overnight Rental: 2pm – 10am
Boarding Time: After 2pm; Disembarkation Time : Before 10am
- 1 – 15 pax weekdays $18,000 | weekends $19,000
* Different price for different number of guests depending on rental period. The more people, the lower per person rate
* “Number of guests” is always the max number of persons on board, NO EXTRA guest is allowed to get on board
* Children of age 3 or below will not be charged
* Weekday rate: Mon-Thu | Weekend rate: Fri-Sun, public holidays
- Catering services (please notify us at least 3 days in advance)
(Please refer to the menus below)
For more package details, please contact us directly via WhatsApp: +852 6859 6471
Facilities and Services
- 3 floors of living area (~4,000 sq ft)
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms with shower stand and toilet
- Unique stylish living room: Ultra HD television, Netflix, board games
- Entertainment room for mah-jong & poker
- Well-equipped open kitchen: Microwave, oven, stove, hot pot, BBQ stove and refrigerator
- Chilled rear balcony and spacious front deck
- Life jackets
Food and Beverages
- Other locations, special quote may apply
- Full payment is required to confirm the booking
- Different price for different number of guests. The more people, the lower per person rate
* “Number of guests” is the max number of persons on board at all times, NO EXTRA guest is allowed to get on board
- Children of age 3 or below will not be charged
Covid 19 Special Arrangement
If the restrictions imposed by the Government in response to COVID-19 result in the houseboat rental becoming prohibited on the originally scheduled boarding date, we will arrange to reschedule the rental to a subsequent boarding date on the following terms:
- If the original boarding date is on a weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on a weekday. If the original boarding date is on a weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on a weekend.
- Any difference in rental fee between the rescheduled day and the original reservation date, will not be refunded.
- Customers may only reschedule the boarding date once, such rescheduled date to be within 6 months from the original boarding date. If the customer has not rescheduled within this period, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the rental fee.
- We will not accept any refund request.
Terms and conditions
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the number of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability. We reserve the rights to charge an additional fee of HKD 1,000 per person.
- A cash deposit of HKD 2,000 will be charged. Please don't flush toilet paper, sanitary tissues, debris down the toilet. $2,000 will be charged for repairing each clogged toilet.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss.
- Please clean the borrowed kitchen and utensils thoroughly. We reserve the rights to charge an additional cleaning fee of HKD 1,000.
- No pets are allowed on board. If discovered, each pet will be charged HKD 3,000.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- If the engine fails prior to charter and cannot be repaired before boarding, the company will inform the charterer as soon as possible. An alternative vessel will be provided as quick as reasonably possible and if no vessel is available, a re-scheduled charter date will be guaranteed within 6 months of the original charter date. The customer will take possession of all catering on the day of the original charter and will need to re-order for the rescheduled date.
- If the engine fails during the charter, the staff stall try their best to alleviate the problem. If this is not possible, the staff will make arrangements to take passengers back to shore. In regard to the possibility of compensation, in the form of a reduced rate additional charter date, arrangements will be made between Seayou Bookings Limited and the charterer on the first working day after the charter.
- The booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, or rescheduled. No deposit or booking fee will be refunded.
- Adverse weather policy: If typhoon signal no. 1, 3, 8 or 10 or the amber, red, or black rainstorm signal is hoisted with the sampan service suspended, rescheduling is allowed. However, you need to confirm the rescheduled date within 7 days.
- If all transportation offers services as usual, the boarding arrangement will be held as agreed.
- In the case of the charterer not arriving at the agreed upon boarding pier within two hours of the charter start time, the charter will be considered cancelled.
- If the customer requests to return to the pier before the appointed end time or terminated the charter before charter time, no compensation and refund for the charter will be given.
- In any case of charter cancellation or postponement, the charterer will remain responsible for all catering and drinks ordered. Seayou Bookings Limited acts only as an agent on the charterers behalf when booking external catering and drinks supplies. For all disruptions, the charterer will need to collect the catering and drinks and remain responsible for their payment
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the sleeping arrangement?
A: Please be reminded that our houseboats are STRICTLY NOT for living aboard purposes. However, you are welcome to rent our houseboat for leisure purposes with your friends and family. The maximum capacity of the boat is 15 persons. Please check out our facilities on board to see if they suits you.
Q2: Do we need to confirm the number of guests when making reservation?
A: We understand that you may not confirm the exact number of guest when you book the houseboat. You are welcome to add extra guests later (at least 2 days before boarding) by paying the difference.
Q3: Can I invite my friends to just come for a drink for a few hours?
A: The booking number of guests is the total number of persons getting on board during the rental period. NO EXTRA VISITORS ARE ALLOWED, even for a short period of time. Extra guest fee of $1,000 per person will be collected if we find out any unauthorized entry.
Q4: Is pet allowed?
A: We do love pets too, but we are sorry that we do not allow pet on board now. If there are updates in the policies, we will let you know!
Q5: Can we walk to the houseboat directly from the shore?
A: No, you need to take sampan (water taxi) to get in and out of the harbour.
Q6: Can we book the houseboat for just a few hours? Can we leave the houseboat earlier?
A: Our houseboat session is set at 7-9 hours each. During the rental period, you can freely get on and off the boat. Just call the sampan staff to arrange the logistics.
Q7: Is there sufficient water and power?
A: Yes, we have 24 hours water and power. Water is drinkable after boiling. Please turn off the electronic appliances after use and turn off all the lights and AC before you leave to avoid waste and over consumption.
Q8: Is there any Wi-Fi?
A: Yes we have Wi-Fi on the houseboat. However, please understand that the network may not be as stable as your home.
Q9: Is there bathroom inside the houseboat?
A: The boat has bathrooms. Please don't flush toilet paper, sanitary tissues, debris down the toilet. Trash bins are provided. $2,000 will be charged for repairing each clogged toilet.
Q10: Is there air conditioning inside the houseboat?
A: Our boat is equipped with AC. Even when it is summer, you can be assured that you will be staying in a nice comfortable environment!
Q11: What should I wear when I board the houseboat?
A: You are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and apparel on board.
Q12: Where should I go on board?
A: You should go on board in Kwun Tong Public Pier. Please refer to the map: https://goo.gl/maps/UdDxkwjgmrSCtYeLA