VIP ROOM HONG KONG
Boat InfoPlease note that houseboat rental is not for living aboard purpose, you can rent the whole houseboat for leisure purpose ONLY
The houseboat Oceanwin is located in Sai Kung. It has an authentic harbour view with the sunlight and sea breeze. Catering. swimming pool, floating noodles and floating mats are included.
- Perfect for party and houseboat experience
- Can accomodate 50 person at most
- A 73ft houseboat with 3 floors of living area (more than 3,500 sq ft)
- Speedboat round trip for 1 ride, 8pax per boat (6-8 min)
- Additional ride: 10am-6pm, HK$100
- Catering: Cold Cuts/Snacks/Main Course/Dessert choose any 12 items for 20pax, 15 for 25pax, 20 for 30pax, each person is entitled 3 non-alcoholic drinks randomly
Day Charter: 10am - 5pm
Mon-Fri: HK$15,000 (20pax), HK$600 for additional head
Additional hour after 5pm: HK$2,300 per hour
Sat, Sun & PH: HK$19,600 (20pax), HK$600 for additional head
Additional hour after 5pm: HK$3,200 per hour
Night Charter: 6pm - 12am
Mon-Fri: HK$12,500 (20pax), HK$600 for additional head
Sat, Sun & PH: HK$15,000 (20pax), HK$600 for additional head
* Different price for different number of guests depending on rental period. The more people, the lower per person rate
- “Number of guests” is always the max number of persons on board, NO EXTRA guest is allowed to get on board
- Water Bike day rental HK$500
- Kayak day rental HK$500
- Car Parking slot (per vehicle)
Sat, Sun, PH HK$200
For more package details, please contact us directly via WhatsApp: +852 6859 6471
Facilities and Services
- 2 living rooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms : with shower, warm water and toilet
- Chilled rear balcony
- Spacious front deck
- HD TV / Karaoke / Netflix / Board games / Poker / Mahjong
- Well-equipped open kitchen: Microwave / Stove / Hot pot / BBQ stove / Fridge
- Swimming Pool
- Floating noodles and floating mats
- Life jackets
Food and Beverages
- Sai Kung
- Sai Kung
- Full payment is required to confirm the booking
Due to the repeated occurrence of Covid-19, all guests must agree to and accept the following terms before booking.
Reminder before booking：
Guests must comply with the Covid-19 prevention measures of the government and yachts, including but not limited to presenting vaccination records, social distance restrictions, scanning the LeaveHomeSafe QR code, etc. Before making a reservation, guests should carefully consider the risks caused by the Covid-19 and bear the relevant risks. If the service cannot be provided on the same day due to the impact of the government's anti-Covid-19 policy, it can only be rescheduled for a limited period and no refund will be provided in accordance with the relevant guidelines issued by Seayou.
- After confirming the order, the selected additional services and the number of guests onboard cannot be reduced. If there is any change, it shall be notified at least 5 days in advance.
- The number of people on board shall not exceed the maximum number of persons onboard the vessel.
- If the number of guests onboard exceeds the original number, guest needs to make up the difference（please refer to the price description on the website). If the number of people onboard is less than the original number, guest still has to pay the relevant fees in accordance with the original number of people on board.
- If carrying large equipment（including but not limited to audio equipment, cooking utensils, large equipment, etc.）, guest must notify and receive approval in advance. Otherwise, the boat owner has the right to refuse to board the boat.
- Please arrive at the pier in advance. If the guest fails to arrive at the pier within two hours（yacht）/ 15 minutes（speedboat and other services）after the designated boarding time, the booking will be terminated automatically and all agreed rent must be paid in full.
- No compensation will be made if the boat arrives late or lands early due to traffic or weather-related problems.
- The final route can only be determined according to the weather and water situation on the day of boarding. If you have paid additional surcharges for a pre-selected route that cannot be carried out, the relevant surcharges will be returned within 10 business day after the trip.
- The charter price shown on the website is for recreational purposes only. For other special purposes such as commercial promotion, marriage, etc, please contact us for a quotation.
- During the rental period, if any equipment, apparatus, appliance or other property is damaged or destroyed（other than normal wear and tear）, stolen or removed, guest shall also pay for the repair, repair or repurchase of the item to the vessel owner.
- If the facilities or services listed as free of charge cannot be provided, the vessel owner will arrange similar facilities or services as far as possible, though no compensation will be made. If the charged additional facilities or services cannot be provided, guest may choose to change to similar services or refund the payment for such facilities or services.
- If the boat fails to sail due to mechanical failure before the voyage, the vessel owner will notify the guest to reschedule as soon as possible or replace it with a vessel of similar grade if permitted.
- In the event of mechanical failure during the voyage, the vessel owner shall do his best to send passengers back to the pier. If the time taken has exceeded one-half of the charter time or has arrived at the destination, there will be no additional rescheduling. In the case of the rescheduling period, it can only be used on weekdays.
- All guests should take care of their own properties and own belongings. Seayou & vessel owners will not be responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- All guests are responsible for the safety of themselves and their companions. In case of any accident, guest shall bear all accident risks and responsibilities. Guests have no right to claim compensation or recover responsibility from Seayou for my own accident, death or loss in any form caused during the journey.
- Guest can purchase extra insurance if it is needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- In case of adverse weather, vessel owners will decide whether to sail or not or change the route of that day in light of the circumstances. All decision made will be based on safety. Vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of adverse weather conditions.
- The boat trip will remain scheduled as usual without a refund, when:
i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red Rainstorm Signal are hoisted;
ii) The higher typhoon signal is changed to typhoon signal No. 1 and Black rainstorm Signal is changed to Red Rainstorm Signal 3 hours before onboarding
Guests shall keep close contact with the vessel owner to determine the arrangement for that day.
- If Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or Black Rainstorm Signal is still hoisted 3 hours before the onboarding time, the trip would be rescheduled.
Reschedule（for booking from April to September）:
According to the reservation vacancy, reservations from April to September can be changed to the same weekdays or weekends in or after October in the same year, and if you wish to change it to the same weekdays or weekends before October in the same year, guests may have to bear the extra fee if applied（Please contact vessel owners for details）, and the difference in updating the reservation is non-refundable.
Reschedule（for booking from October to March）:
The reservation from October to March can be changed to the same weekdays or weekends within 3 months of the original date. If you want to change it to the same weekdays or weekends after 3 months of the original date, guest may have to bear the extra fee if applied（Please contact vessel owners for details). The difference in the updated reservation is also non-refundable.
- If the No. 3 or higher typhoon signal or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted during the charter period, the vessel owner has the right to return earlier time than scheduled in accordance with the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons. There will be no compensation, rescheduling or refund in the remaining time.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any charter order, food and beverage in all booking orders shall not be changed or cancelled. Due to food preparation or other factors, guest still has to bear the full cost（Please contact vessel owners for details）and pick up the food from the selected location on time.
- All reschedule and extra fee must be completed and paid within one week, otherwise all rights will be deemed to be waived.
- If the boat is unable to pick up passengers at the designated pier due to weather conditions o water situation, guests shall board according to the pier suggested by the vessel owner.
- Guests can only change the reservation time once.
Reschedule at least 60 days before the departure date, guest shall pay a handling fee of 10% of the total order amount;
Reschedule at least 30 days before the departure date, guest shall pay a handling fee of 50% of the total order amount;
No reschedule is allowed within 30 working days before the departure date.
- According to the reservation vacancy, the reservation can be changed to October of that year or later. If you want to change to a date before October of that year, guest will have to pay an additional handling fee of HK$1,000.
- If the guest’s initial booking date is a weekday, the change date must also be a weekday; if the guest’s initial booking date is a weekend/public holiday, the changed booking date must be a weekend/public holiday and shall bear the difference of all updated booking.
- Guests can only change the reservation time once.
- Guests may not choose another vessel when changing the reservation.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any charter order, where drinks and meals in the booking orders could not be changed or cancelled due to food preparation or other factors, the lessee still has to bear the full cost（Please contact vessel owners for details）and retrieve the food from the selected place on time.
Cancelling on at least 30 days before the departure date, the guest shall pay a handling fee of 30% of the total order amount;
Cancelling on at least 14 days before the departure date, the guest shall pay a handling fee of 50% of the total order amount;
No cancellation is allowed within 14 working days before the departure date.
Selected Food Catering Service:
- Selected food are provided by catering company. Please confirm your options at least 1 week in advance.
- Please check the food portion yourselves. You can duplicate the options when you have more people. No changes can be made once confirmed.
- You need to bring the food on board yourselves on the boarding date. Please prepare additional alcohol & other beverages yourselves. You can purchase via Sai Kung Tseng Tau Village.
Things to Note:
- Please clean all the borrowed kitchen and utensils before disembarkation. The boat owner reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of HK$1,500.
- Please do not put toilet paper and sanitary products into the toilet. If it is clogged, the boat owner reserves the right to charge HK$2,000 for repairing each toilet.
- No pet is allowed on board. HK$5,000 will be charged for each pet found.
- Please note that houseboat rental is not for living aboard purpose.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions (black rainstorm warning / typhoon signal No. 3 or above), the rescheduling date can only be within 3 months.
- The houseboat will not be liable for the passengers and their belongings. We will not be responsible for and negligence or any reasons leading to the loss of property or harm within or after the boarding. We can aid and report to the police accordingly.
- To ensure your own safety, please purchase additional insurance yourselves.
- Please provide additional care to children and elderly.
- Participants under 18 are highly recommended to be accompanied by adults to join water activities.
- Please prepare for sun protection including wearing appropriate beach shoes and the life jackets provided on the houseboat
- Remember to bring all the necessary items before setting off.
- Please take note of the changes in weather during the journey
- If you face difficulties after sailing off, please stay calm and notify the captain. We will offer help when needed.
- Please take care of the environment and collect everything. No littering.
- If there is vomit after drunk, a cleaning fee of HK$2,000 will be charged.
- All replacement/repairment/reinstating will be charges if the boat or its parts (equipment/decorations) incur damages or is stolen/removed during the rental period.