Bell 72 Summer Junk Package
- 72-feet Luxury Motor Vessel
- Newly built
- The exterior and the interior of Bell 72 were designed to be larger and more spacious compared to the similar size of Western Junks
- Equipped with Stereo Sound System and air-conditioning
Pickup/drop off piers: Aberdeen / Central / TST
Destinations: Clear Water Bay / Kau Sai Chau / South Bay / Sham Wan of Lamma Island
- 8 hours (10am-6pm): $24,500
- A captain and a crew
- 2 cooler boxes with freezing ice & edible ice
- Food package (25pax)
- Beverage package (25pax)
- Floating water mat
- 2 animal floaties
Optional to add:
- Bouncer - $1,800/item
- Floating water mat - $1,000/item
- Animal floaties - $500 for 2 items
- Extrs standard F&B - $380/pax
Facilities and Services
2 cooler boxes with freezing ice & edible ice
Food and Beverages
- South Bay
- Kau Sai (18-hole golf course)
- Clear Water Bay
- Sham Wan
- Summer Package valid from 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
- Down payment: 50% to confirm booking
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- All payment is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
*In view of the fast update of government regulations to prevent and control of COVID-19, rescheduling of charter date can be arranged without any fee charges, subject to the boat availability.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Shoes must be taken off when onboard
- Please keep the yacht clean