Tales of Fishing Harbour
- Tickets for 1-hour “Aberdeen Boat Tour 1773”
- Boat ride to to largest fishing zone – Sok Kwu Wan, Lamma Island
- Enjoy awarded seafood banquet
- Visit Lamma Fisherfolk's Village and experience fishermen's life
- Try the funny hook-less fishing game
11:45 - Meet up at Ap Lei Chau – Hung Shing Temple (MTR Lei Tung Station Exit A1)
12:00 - Audio-guided sampan tour around Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
12:35 - Visit Aberdeen Houseboat13:15-14:30 - Enjoy awarded seafood lunch at Lamma Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
12:50 - On board to Lamma Island
12:50 - On board to Lamma Island
14:30-14:50 - Souvenir time in Sok Kwu Wan Main Street
15:00-16:00 - Guided tour on Lamma Fisherfolk’s Village; learn and experience the local fisherfolk culture and the history of fishery industry.
16:15 - On board Lamma Rainbow VIP boat at Sok Kwu Wan Pier No.1
17:00 - Disembark at Central Pier No.9 / Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.5
- Seafood menu: Adult $520 | Child $490
- Upgraded seafood menu: Adult $580 | Child $550
* Children aged below 3 will not be charged
* Please refer to the below seafood menu
For more package details, please contact us directly via whatsapp : +852 9858 5380
Package InformationExplore the different sides of Hong Kong with our cultural tours
Special local tours fulfill all the wants
Dive deeper in Hong Kong culture and history
Who can join?
Facilities and Services
Food and Beverages
- Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
CONTACT PERSON INFO
Things to note before booking
- Body temp. will be measured and masks should be worn.
- Participants with temp. above 37.5 °C or without masks will be asked to leave.
- Present E-voucher to redeem ticket.
- Booking must be done at least 2 DAYS in advance (before 2pm)
- The package is valid until June 30, 2021.
- This tour is not wheelchair/stroller friendly
- Please reserve day and evening contact number for emergency issues such as weather condition
- Please noted that personal possessions are carried at the passenger’s own risk at all times
- Itinerary for reference only, arrangement depends on the actual situation
- If travelers cancel the tour prior to departure or absence on tour day, fare paid will not be refunded, and the company will not assume any responsibility.
- According to the laws of Hong Kong subsidiary legislation NO.548 chapter<Merchant Shipping(Local Vessels)(Compulsory Third Party Risks Insurance)Regulations> 13th issue, the company has been shipping third party insurance
- Guests may purchase extra travel insurance if needed
- Please be careful not to damage any items, equipment, or decoration
- Guests must follow all the rules while they are on the Lamma Fisherfolk's Village
- In the event of special circumstances beyond the company's control, such as traffic delays, natural disasters, war, political turmoil, bad weather, typhoons, technical problems with transportation, industrial action, lost documents, strikes, etc., the itinerary must be changed or cancelled. The additional expenses or losses incurred by the tour must be borne and paid by the passenger. Passengers may not object or quit, request refund or compensation for the cost of the unfinished itinerary
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Seayou Explorer Travel Limited shall be final
Bad Weather Arrangement
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather, in such case a free rescheduling will be arranged, however no refund is available. Such rescheduled date to be within 2 months from the original tour date
- In the event of typhoon signal NO.3 or above, red or black rainstorm warning is still hoisted or issued within THREE hours to the departure time, tour will be canceled