UNESCO Global Geopark Guided Tour
UNESCO global geopark is a unique natural area with special geological significance and natural and cultural landscapes, and serves the three objectives of conservation, education and sustained development.
UNESCO Global Geoparks are widely distributed around the globe. The geoparks are recognized for the international value of their geological heritage sites and landscapes, and are promoted as sustainable and green tourism destinations. UNESCO Global Geoparks offer visitors high-quality tourist products and activities to encourage visitors to discover hidden natural treasures and enjoy the natural and cultural heritage, local traditions, products and gastronomy of the geopark communities, inspired by the close relationship between people and nature.
- 2.5 hours cultural guided tour (guide by experienced tour guide)
- Visit the worldwide famous UNESCO Global Geopark in Hong Kong
- See the natural green resources in Hong Kong
- The closest experience to nature
- Take the TORNADO inflattable speedboat, enjoy the excitement of high-speed and thrilling journey on board
- Convenient pick up locations in city
Facilities and Services
- Life Jackets
- Ninepin (Geo-Park)
CONTACT PERSON INFO
- The captain owns the right reject starting the boat if the number of passengers exceeded the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, no time compensation will be provided in case of late arrival.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat tour. But customers should take care for their own properties. The boat company is not responsible for any damages or loss.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
- Please arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hats, Towels, and other necessary items
- Please keep your own belongings safe and carefully