FLOAT Fine Dining Experience (4 Hours)
Sapori di Maggio
Chef Marco Maggio has over 32 years of experience in the F&B industry. He has cooked for Royalties, Head of States and celebrities. Chef Marco has served as Executive Chef for renown hotels around the globe, including Sheraton, Le Royal Meridien
- 4 Course Menu $3,380pp
- 5 Course Menu $3,580pp
- 6 Course Menu $3,880pp
11 - 14, includes captain, 2 bar staff, chef, kitchen & wait staff
- OPEN BAR BEVERAGES
Welcome Champagne (1 glass per guest)
Peroni Bottled Beer and Young Master Craft Beer
Sprite, Coke, Coke Zero
Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice
Sparkling Water, Still Water, Nespresso, Tea
Glassware, 10kg Edible Ice (8 packs)
Free corkage for a maximum of 12 bottles
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Self Service Bar
- 2 Lavatories
- Audio Speakers
- Indoor Screen
- Outdoor Screen
- TV (Flat Screen)
- 1 Wireless Microphone
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
Food and Beverages
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- 50% deposit is required to confirm booking. Balance must be settled one month before the event date.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day, etc.
- If customers wish to carry large furniture or audio equipment on board, please enquire the ship owner first, extra charge may be applied.
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing
- Shoes are allowed on deck, keep in mind that they needs to be soft-soled "boat shoes". Stiletto heels that can dent the decks and dark color soles that leave scuffmarks are not allowed. Guests wearing inappropriate shoes would be requested to take off their shoes
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made 1 month before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the total fee). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean