FLOAT Cocktail Reception (4 Hours)
- Hop on a luxury boat with glass ceiling and grand entry stairs, and more than 3,000 sq ft of entertainment space
- Set sail around the spectacular Victoria Harbor to experience Hong Kong like never before
- Choose among four food menus and set out in the day, afternoon or evening - whichever you prefer
- Enjoy your meal, with our welcoming drink, free flow drinks and snacks in the gorgeous view of the harbor
Boat Charter + Open Bar Beverage + Cocktail
50 maximum, excluding crew
7, includes captain and 2 bar staff
OPEN BAR BEVERAGES
- Complimentary Welcome Drink (1 glass per guest)
- Peroni Bottled Beer and Young Master Craft Beer
- House Red and White Wine
- Soda Water, Tonic Water
- Sprite, Coke, Coke Zero
- Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice
- Sparkling Water, Still Water, Nespresso, Tea
- Snacks, Glassware, 10kg Edible Ice (9 packs)
Negroni, Mojito, Gimlet, Tommy’s Magarita, Daiquiri
(Choose 3 types, 30 servings each)
Free corkage for a maximum of 12 bottles
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Self Service Bar
- 2 Lavatories
- Audio Speakers
- Indoor Screen
- Outdoor Screen
- TV (Flat Screen)
- 1 Wireless Microphone
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- 50% deposit is required to confirm booking. Balance must be settled one month before the event date.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day, etc.
- If customers wish to carry large furniture or audio equipment on board, please enquire the ship owner first, extra charge may be applied.
CONTACT PERSON INFO
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing
- Shoes are allowed on deck, keep in mind that they needs to be soft-soled "boat shoes". Stiletto heels that can dent the decks and dark color soles that leave scuffmarks are not allowed. Guests wearing inappropriate shoes would be requested to take off their shoes
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made 1 month before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the total fee). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean