THE KNOT WEDDING CEREMONY
THE KNOT Wedding Ceremony, max 50ppl
2 hours Weekday $13,888, Weekend $14,888
3 hours Weekday $22,888, Weekend $23,888
- Pick up & Drop off: Central
- Ceremony Point: Water outside Hong Kong Conversion and Exhibition Centre
- Suggested route for dinning inside Kwun Tong Typhoon Shelter (nearby Kai Tak Cruise Terminal)
- Boat MC
- Church ceremony set up
- Pure White Arches and Bell
Optional to add:
- Civil Celebrant $3,800
- Personalized roof canvas $2,800
- Personalized march-in floor canvas $2,300
- Cocktail Reception set (provide two waiters) $15,000 for 50ppl
- Western cuisine set menu (provide 2 waiters) $350pp, min 40ppl
- Superior Western cuisine set menu (provided 2 waiters) $500pp, min 40ppl
- You can arrange your own F&B, but a cleaning service fee of $2,000 is required (provide 2 waiters)
Facilities and Services
- 2 Toilets
- Audio System
- Bridal Room (Wedding Service)
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform us prior of booking or inform the crew during the cruise. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
CONTACT PERSON INFO
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit paid is non-refundable. Rescheduling is not allowed.
- If the customer requests to return to the pier before the appointed end time or terminated the charter before charter time, no compensation and refund for the charter will be given.
- In any case of charter cancellation or postponement, the charterer will remain responsible for all catering and drinks ordered. Seayou Bookings Limited acts only as an agent on the charterers behalf when booking external catering and drinks supplies. For any and all disruptions, the charterer will need to collect the catering and drinks, and remain responsible for their payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean