Wakesurfing with Instructor - Island South (SING)
- 2 Hours of wakesurfing at Island South
- Guided by a professional instructor
- Maximum of 6 people per session
Service Hour: 9am - 6pm
Capacity: 6 people maximum
Available Area: Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, South Bay, Mo Tat Wan
- $3,200/2 hours (extra hours $1400/hour)
Facilities and Services
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lamma Island
- Mo Tat Wan (Lamma Island)
- Non-refundable Deposit: 100%
- The leaser would consider the launch as cancelled if the charterer does not show up after 2 hours. If there were no further instructions from the charterer, the launch would be regarded as cancelled. All agreed payment must be paid in full by the charterer.
- The charterer is liable and responsible for exceeding the licensed or agreed number of passengers. In all circumstances and the vessel should only sail within Hong Kong water, otherwise, the coxswain reserves the right not to set sail the vessel.
- The charterer agrees to prohibit the use and/or the possession of any illegal drugs on board. The charterer shall be held liable for any loss or damage caused to the vessel and/or the Leaser due to this violation. If such violation is found, the coxswain has the right to cancel the trip and report to the police. NO REFUND will be made.
- The charterer should make sure all furniture and equipment on board in best condition. The charterer will be responsible for any damage caused by any of his party member. All equipment of facilities should be use under any applicable regulation of Hong Kong or the instruction of the person held responsible for the vessel on the date of the launch. The charterer should hold sole responsibility and compensate for all damages if there any damage or injury caused by the violation of such rules.
- The charterer and its participants have the responsibility to keep the vessel clean; otherwise the charterer may request to help cleaning or pay the clean-up services.
- For safety reason, no large-size audio equipment or prohibited items are allowed on board. No dancing, no barbeque, no diving on the upper deck, no swimming in the evening is allowed. Upon unsuccessful advice, the coxswain has the right to sail the vessel back to the pier and all passengers must disembark.
- The vessel is to be used for pleasure purposes only and for cruising within Hong Kong Territorial Water.
- In cases of cancellation the deposit that has been paid is non-refundable.
- If the engine fails before sailing and cannot repaired before launch, SEAYOU will represent the leaser to inform the charterer as soon as possible. Full return of the deposit, amendment of the departure date or replacement of another vessel would be guarantee. If customers may request full rental amount return.
- When boating cancellation or postponement occurs, SEAYOU will cancel reservations of refreshment. If the catering company has already prepared the refreshment or through other reasons and cancellation is not possible, the charterer will collect all the provisions at the appointed time and place.
- If the engine fails while sailing, the vessel should return immediately by all means. The leaser will not compensate the chartering time if the charterer has used half of the chartering time or it has already reached the destination. Compensation launch could only be arranged on a weekday. If the craft cannot reach the appointed boarding pier, the charterer should board from the suggested pier. The leaser will only compensate all the traveling expenses between the appointed and suggested pier.
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels, etc.
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean, thank you for your cooperation