- 3 level spacious event boat for parties and special occasions, with speaker system throughout
- Lower deck - Bathroom, 2x toilet, kitchen, cozy lounge
- Main deck - Outdoor Furniture, bar, outdoor rinse shower, outdoor blinds
- Flybridge - DJ area and dance floor
- Optional to add on F&B, Speedboat packages: Banana Boat & Wakeboarding, and more water toys
- Capacity: 40 people maximum (excluding crew)
- Pick up at Central / TST / Causeway Bay / Kwun Tong / Sai Kung
Day Charter 8 hours (10:00am – 6:00pm)
Night Charter 4 hours (7pm – 11pm)
Above quote price includes the boat, boat crew, 2 pack of ice, and fuel for a total of 2 hours engine running time.
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day, etc.
Water Activities Charges
- Inflatable Slide $2,000
- Floating Mat $2,000
- Ocean Pool $2,000
- Trampoline $1,000
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $4,000
- 2 hours Wakesufing $3,200 (extra hours $1400/hour)
Facilities and Services
- Spacious main deck
- Outdoor Furniture
- Speaker system throughout
- 2 Washroom, Bathroom
- Outdoor rinse shower
- Life jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Sai Kung
- Big Clear Water Bay (Po Toi O)
- Non-refundable Deposit: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If the engine fails prior to charter and cannot be repaired before boarding, the company will inform the charterer as soon as possible. An alternative vessel will be provided as quick as reasonably possible and if no vessel is available, a re-scheduled charter date will be guaranteed within 6 months of the original charter date. The customer will take possession of any and all catering on the day of the original charter, and will need to re-order for the rescheduled date.
- If the engine fails during the charter, the Captain stall try his or her best to alleviate the problem. If this is not possible, the captain will make arrangements to take passengers back to shore. In regards to the possibility of compensation, in the form of a reduced rate additional charter date, arrangements will be made between Seayou Bookings Limited and the charterer on the first working day after the charter. The Captain's focus is the safety of the boat and its guests, and will not be responsible for any negotiations with the charterer.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
- For cancellations and re-scheduling requests, the customer must notify Seayou Bookings Limited in writing at least 30 days before the charter day, or will otherwise be responsible for the full payment of the charter and any services booked.
- Any changes to the booking date will be subject to a $1,000 administration fee.
- Rescheduled charter dates can be changed once only, and must be for the same vessel as originally booked.
- In the case of the charterer not arriving at the agreed upon boarding pier within two hours of the charter start time, the charter will be considered cancelled.
- If the customer requests to return to the pier before the appointed end time or terminated the charter before charter time, no compensation and refund for the charter will be given.
- In any case of charter cancellation or postponement, the charterer will remain responsible for all catering and drinks ordered. Seayou Bookings Limited acts only as an agent on the charterers behalf when booking external catering and drinks supplies. For any and all disruptions, the charterer will need to collect the catering and drinks, and remain responsible for their payment.